Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Soliciting Names ...

Okay, so now I have the blog site live and running. Somebody mentioned that they liked the following picture because Tania was wearing red and you could actually see that she was pregnant for once. Sorry, T, I know that no 9-month pregnant moms like their pictures but you look great! We also loved this picture because we love Aunt Jan.



So ... after 6 months of hard-fought battle in the trenches over the name of number two Tania & I have reached a consensus, which is ... that we agree that we can't agree. Anybody have a fantastic name we should consider? We also thought of auctioning the name away to anybody who is willing to pay for his college education ;-)

Help! Baby Suster doesn't sound like a very appealing name. Nor does "Baby Daddy," which is what Jake wants to name him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was the one who said that I liked this picture! I am so flattered to be remembered. And it IS a great picture of Tania. Anyway, off to read more. This is so fun!

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.