Monday, February 12, 2007

Andy's Walks !!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I know that I'm way behind on blogging. Lots going on in both the work and personal life. And ... I guess Video really did kill the Radio star. So much easier to just post videos! I will get back to writing soon. Many pictures to show from our December trip to Annapolis, Jenny's birthday, trip up to SF to see Uncle Map (when he sends me the damn pictures). But for now ... enjoy seeing our new walker in action (click on first video). Then a funny video of Andy doing the funny "crab walk", which practically rivals his old "superman" flying tricks and then he tries to stand straight from sitting with no leverage.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so cute. I love how frustrated he gets! Great walking, Andy!

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.