Thursday, May 18, 2006

Andy's Back


Okay, so finally some shots of son #2. As you can see little Andy is developing nicely.
















Doh! Did you notice that the guy on the left isn't the same as the one on the right? We spent so much time saying how much they didn't look alike, but actually some shots you can really see the familiarity, hey?


Okay, I promise not to fool you again. All the rest are Andy (unless obviously not). So the shots of Andy on his tummy were taken a couple of days ago (4.5 months) and the up close shot below was 2 weeks ago. Ole' blue eyes!







So I thought I would sneak in a shot of Jacob from his 3rd birthday because there is a great shot with him holding the mylar balloons that Aunt Kako sent. Jacob LOVED them and they are still actually around our house on their last breath.

And on the right is a quick pickie of the boys together in the PJs that Joe & Anne sent for Xmas. Mommy has loads of fun when she can dress them up in the same outfit. Thank God we didn't have twins!


I also needed to finally get in all those family shots that were taken with Jacob from all the visitors that we had earlier in the year. We had Zeide and Uncle Matt from my side of the family (below) ...
















And one of Aunt Kako who made a very kind surprise visit from Virginia to help out around the house with baby Andy and with recovering Kay.

She's always been so great with the boys and is one of those rare individuals that actually has the patience to talk to a young toddler on the phone when it is hard to figure out what they're saying. I bet she doesn't even realize that's a gift that most people don't have. Maybe that's why Jacob always says, "let's talk about Kako."

"What about Kako?"

"Kako was my sister when I was a little boy. She's my life." And, finally, I thought I'd close on another cutie of the two boys together in Mommy's jogging stroller.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno...the boys still look pretty different to me.

Everyone who sees their pictures always say they are the cutest kids. Of course, Andy hadn't had much of a facial expression until recent times, but I don't know how you go anywhere without being stopped on a regular basis. "Look at those eyes!"

It was really fun sitting with Jacob as he went to bed, on his birthday evening. He has got quite the personality. Oh, and Mark isn't kidding about how much he talks about Kako. He said her name at least 3 times while he was laying in bed, with his rocks--from the backyard. Tania said, "you've gotta pick your battles," so rocks were his bedtime toys of choice. He handed them to me before I left the room, giving me permission to hold onto them for him.

I'm looking forward to the next visit. Talk to you soon.

Aunt Jenny, though Jacob always leaves off the "aunt" and just calls me by my first name. sigh

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.