Sunday, May 14, 2006

Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!





Saturday afternoon is Soccer practice with teacher Pam. It was a beautiful sunny day out and I hadn't yet realised the pain and suffering I was going to cause myself. I snapped these photos in perfect bliss, unaware that the freshly cut grass and pollen were seeping there way into my system and preparing a 10-hour assault on my system.

But watching Jacob kick the ball into the goal (captured on film in action!) and shouting GOAL! afterward with his arms raised in the air made everything worthwhile.






If you haven't already seen the Shabbat pictures after these pictures be sure to scroll down or find it in the archives as I uploaded this morning. More pictures and blog later today as I upload the photos from our afternoon playing in the "water mountains".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.