Saturday, March 04, 2006

Playing Around with Pictures

Okay, so I have been using Blogger.com for the blog site for the past 2 months and the most frustruating thing is how it handles pictures. You would think that as a Google company it would be leading edge but I am learning that there are better sites for doing this. Anyway, I am playing around with a couple of new ways to link in pictures. Let's see if this is useful. Press the two orange right-facing triangles on the right to scroll forward in pictures and the one on the left to scroll back. Or ... if you want to sit back and let the computer drive press "play" and it will go on its own.

Okay, now I've tested it. It's awesome! So much better because I can create slideshows rather than static pictures. Very cool. Anybody looking for a cutting edge photosharing site check out http://www.bubbleshare.com - some very cool features. All my pictures will now be added as slide shows!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.