Saturday, June 03, 2006

Visiting Norm ...


Went to lunch with childhood friend Norm Epstein and his family Karen (wife), Samantha (daughter) and Leo (son). Leo is 4.5 so was a perfect age to play with Jacob and Samantha's maternal instincts were kicking into full gear with Andy. Was great to see them. Now that we live in NorCal we hope to see them often. My how life is strange when you see the children of your childhood friends playing together. Norm & I met as Sunday school when we must have been 5 or 6. Here are a couple 'o quick snaps of Leo, Samantha and Jacob. As usual none of us parents rush to be snapped in photos.

Quick aside ... My brother is visiting this weekend. I was lying in bed with him the other night telling each other stories. I told him that "Uncle Matt" was coming. "Do you know who Uncle Matt is?" I asked. "I don't know, you tell me!" shot back Jacob to as is common to almost any question you ask him. "He's my little brother. Do you know who your little brother is, Jacob?" He responded quickly in his proud, knowing voice, "My little brother is Leo!" You can't make this stuff up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.