Saturday, June 03, 2006

Zeide visits !!!!


Zeide and Marianella visited for a quick 24-hour trip last weekend. They came on the train from Sacramento - only a 3-hour journey. Jacob & I picked them up Sunday night at the train station and did the "happy dance!"

As you can see they soaked up both the sun and the son at the same time. We went to the Water Mountains on Memorial Day to give them the fun experience of watching Jacob challenge the water to spray him. This is what moving home is all about.
And one last story so that the picture on the left isn't lonely without any text. What a sad moment I had this week. I was in the put-Jacob-to-bed ritual and we were talking about the fact that I would be going to London next week. He said in his little sad voice, "Daddy, please don't go. Mommy, Andy and I love you and we want to see you for dinner tomorrow." This is the reason I soak up every early morning, evening and weekend moment I can with the kids. You gotta love 'en. Anyway, I will be meeting them on the 15th June in Annapolis and we'll manage to fit in a week's holiday on the beach on the Delmarva (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia) peninsula. My first ever East Coast beach holiday. Should be fun to play in the sand with the kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about suster.
More blogs about susterblog.